4621 SE 27th Ave.

Portland, OR 97202


Summer Hours:

M-W | 9AM-9PM

TH-F | 9AM-6PM

What kind of inks do you use?

Standard inks for textile production are water based or phthalate free plastisol. Wood and paper prints are made with water based acrylic inks. For metal, glass and plastic we use lead free solvent inks. Clean up agents are soy or citrus based and biodegradable.

What are the artwork upload requirements?

Graphic files can be sent as ai, eps, pdf, psd, jpeg,or tiff. They should be sized to the desired print size at 300 dpi with vector text converted to outlines. Art provided in other formats or resolutions may be rejected or incur additional fees. If all you have is a physical copy or a simple sketch you'd like brought to the next level, request an appointment and we'll discuss the options.

Can you do Die-Cut Vinyl?

Yes we can!

What if I want something that isn't on your website?

We will do our best to try and order the exact product you want.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Twitter Icon

©2019 Rebel Cricket